Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your redneck name?
CaroL Offline
Super Moderators

Huh What's your redneck name?
http://www.playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/...ck-name-be

I dun good

You’re a real pistol, Mistee Amber! You like to play by your own rules! Ain’t nobody gonna tell you what to do, not even your daddy, the Sheriff. You love to take tequila shots after a spin or two on the mechanical bull! You’re the wildest girl in the trailer park with a sense of adventure that can’t be rivaled. Yeeeeeehaw!

"Thirty two people can outspend three point seven million citizens, and the courts uphold their right to do so. Our democracy is dead."? ~copied response to Elizabeth Warren's speech saying this is what she should have said.
03-02-2015 09:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1coollonewolf Offline
God Member

RE: What's your redneck name?
jim willie joe

never lose hope you never know what tomorrow brings
03-02-2015 10:11 PM
Chaz Offline
WV, USA

RE: What's your redneck name?
Dustin Jayce Dickens
You may have a tough exterior,<-...but not tough-enough! Icon_rolleyes but on the inside, you’re sweeter than a Twinkie. You’re the kind of guy that ladies love to bring home to Ma and Pa.<-...and I certainly ain't going anywhere anytime soon! Your friends know that they can count on you to come and tow their car out of a ditch<-That's exactly what I used to do every Winter w/my Jeep CJ7! because you are a loyal and reliable pal.

Teeth I think I'll keep Chaz Worth TYVM! Thumbsup
There's somethin' about that last name that would be "hard"<-(in my dreams!) to get used to. Teeth
03-04-2015 11:52 AM