Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank God I'm not in Hawaaii
CaroL Offline
Super Moderators

Huh Thank God I'm not in Hawaaii
Posted: Friday, November 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Associated Press |

HONOLULU — A technical glitch meant some First Hawaiian Bank customers logged on to their accounts to find that they appeared to be billions, or sometimes more than a trillion dollars in the red.

KHON-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1ImxP2g ) that bank officials say the glitch was visible to customers who logged on to their accounts during a 20-minute window Wednesday. They say no actual customer information or balances were affected by the issue.

Customers who logged in at that time saw outstanding balances of at least $710 billion.

Kauai resident George White says when he saw the error all he could think was, "Well, my wife is going to kill me."

First Hawaii Bank said in a statement that the issue was resolved quickly and that the bank apologized to customers who were inconvenienced.

"Thirty two people can outspend three point seven million citizens, and the courts uphold their right to do so. Our democracy is dead."? ~copied response to Elizabeth Warren's speech saying this is what she should have said.
11-27-2015 08:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1coollonewolf Offline
God Member

RE: Thank God I'm not in Hawaaii
Whoa

never lose hope you never know what tomorrow brings
11-28-2015 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply